Rollie Technology, LLC
When you want reliable and cost effective tank monitoring
products you need experience! Rollie Technology has over 25 years
of experience in the tank monitoring business.
We design and assemble all of our monitors in house, to ensure that they meet our stringent requirements for quality and usability. We've produced the hardware and software for scores of monitoring applications which are in use globally.
Wireless Tank Monitor
- Our wireless tank monitor is used in fuel oil, waste oil, septic and water tank applications
- It uses ultrasonic sound waves to measure the fluid level in the tank multiple times per day
- This fluid level is transmitted to the web using our proprietary interference free Ethernet gateway
- Our Ethernet gateway receives tank measurement information from the Wireless Tank Monitor or the Wireless Propane Monitor and transmits it to web through the customers internet router
- To avoid the interference and set up problems inherent with WiFi, we use a radio signal which operates at a totally different frequency
Wireless Propane Monitor
- Our wireless propane monitor interfaces with the propane gauge already on the tank
- It takes multiple readings per day and transmits them to the web using our proprietary interference free Ethernet gateway
- The monitor is powered by a solar unit with battery backup
When you need reliable delivery of tank monitoring products you want a company with experience. Rollie Technology has over 25 years of experience in the tank gauging business originally with large, ocean going, container ships and tankers.
We design all of our gauging and monitoring equipment at our production facility in Orange MA. Prototypes of each monitor are subject to extensive field testing prior to finalizing the design that is brought to market. This extensive design and testing protocol ensures that all of our wireless monitors meet our stringent requirements for quality and usability.
In order to make the best wireless tank monitors you need the right software. Our engineering group designs all the software to interface with our monitors. The data generated by the monitor is collected on our web portal, which can be easily accessed on a computer or smart device, and integrated into your back office software to schedule efficient deliveries. The dealer has total control over how and when this data is shared with the end user. Our goal is to engineer the best products and offer them at prices which create a compelling value proposition.
Unlike most of our competitors, we design, engineer and manufacture all of our products in house using both domestic and internationally sourced parts. Long term availability of components is just as important as quality. We've worked hard with our supply partners to make sure that they can supply parts as neededand meet our exacting standards for quality and reliability.
I was so impressed with the quality and pricing of the Rollie Technology wireless tank monitor, compared to the competition, that I invested in the company.Charles Brand Hart & Iliff Fuel and Energy Systems